Game Guardian, as some of the Android users might know, is a game tweaking tool for Android. Now, what you may not know, is that it is a very complex app in structure. Also, it can be tricky to use. So, we will teach you How to use Game Guardian in this post today.
There are a great many games on the Android platform and hundreds of them are good too. Now, there are some games that are made in such a way that you won’t be able to go past a certain point if you don’t spend money to buy coins and gems etc.
So, to tackle such games, you have to use apps of this kind and for that reason, it is necessary to learn hoe to use Game Guardian.
How to use Game Guardian?
Using Game Guardian is pretty easy if you pay attention. The process is a bit lengthy, but you’ll have to make do. Here are the steps by which you can tweak the values inside a game.
Check out Game Guardian iOS
If you don’t have the app, then download it from here.
- Once installed, open the app and press the home button so that it keeps running in the background.
- Start the game that you wanna hack. Note down the value that you wanna change. For eg. the amount of gold or score.
- Now, click the Game Guardian icon on the screen. Tap on “Search” and enter the amount that you want to change.
- It will show you a couple of results. Now, play the game and spend some gold.
- Now, repeat the steps until you have only one result.
- Ater, you get a single result, long-press on it and enter the new value that you want it to be.
The value will be changed once you click OK. That was the entire process of how you can use the Game Guardian App to hack games and get free rewards. With this, we end the article and the discussion. Go to Game Guardian App for further queries.